Described in the links below are details about the infrastructure and operating procedures of the Department.
The Department By-Laws and Grievance/Appeals Procedures describe the operating policies of the Department. Through the organizational chart, you can identify the staff positions, their job descriptions, and the incumbents. The membership of all Department committees is provided, as well as the faculty teaching assignments, through a comprehensive course database. Another database provides information about current and past graduate students and their performance.
- DoC Email Lists
- Student Career Placement Tool
- Department of Chemistry By-Laws
- Department of Chemistry Grievance/Appeals Procedures
- Department Committee Assignments
- Sabbatical Selection Process
- Course Evaluations
- Faculty Recruiting Tool
- IT Help: Report a Problem or Request Assistance