You will need to take the Undergraduate Research form to the professor with whom you wish to do research. Then take the form to Dr. Gary Douberly. Once signed, the form should be given to Genet Kibreab in 415. If have questions concerning research requirements, please contact Dr. Douberly.

Forms can be found outside of Chemistry 415.

FAQ Types: 
FAQ to Display (OLD FIELD): 
Undergraduate Program FAQ
FAQ Audience: