Yes, you may update your application materials at any time during the application process before a decision is made. Please send any updated material to the Chemistry Graduate Program Office at our mailing address (provided above) or to Any updates to official transcripts or test scores must also be reported directly to the Graduate School.

FAQ Types: 
FAQ to Display (OLD FIELD): 
Graduate Program FAQ
FAQ Audience: